Corporate Affiliations empowers your decision-making with strategic information on leading public and private companies in the U.S. and abroad. Our comprehensive corporate structure data combined with coverage of key executives and directors can help you build more profitable business relationships. Corporate Affiliations is the authoritative source for company information on the organizations that drive the global economy.
The proprietary business database is created and maintained by LexisNexis Enterprise Entity Management Group. Headquartered in New Providence, New Jersey, our highly skilled team collects and validates company profiles and executive data through a combination of direct contact and advanced technology to ensure records are accurate, complete and timely.
- Over 1.8 million global public and private company profiles
- Over 3,100,000 unique executives – including directors – and titles
- Detailed biographical information for more than 170,000 executives and directors
- Parent companies with an annual revenue of $1 million or greater
- Subsidiaries have no revenue qualifier
- Enhanced business descriptions
- Company brands with product descriptions
- Corporate hierarchies (corporate structure)
- Competitor listings
- Specific company news (90 day news file)
- Executive move alerts
- Merger & Acquisition news via MergerTrak™
- Outside service firm relationships (e.g. legal, audit, ad agencies, transfer agents)
- Unique permanent company numbering scheme